The latest reliable information on COVID-19
Resources to manage stress and anxiety
How to work from home
- Free Ivy League online courses – Ivy league universities have made about 500 online courses free including subjects such as arts, music, programming, history, personal development and more.
- Scholastic has launched free online classes for pre-K and older kids.
- Khan Academy – free courses in mathematics, science, computer science, economy/finance, arts, and humanities (for children and adults)
- Illustrative Mathematics – check out these free resources to study mathematics
- Zearn – offers K-5 mathematics curriculum for free during the pandemic
- Twig Education – has free access to distance learning courses for children.
- Sesame Street – offers free resources for health emergencies.
- Storyline online – celebrated actors read children’s books.
Exercise at home
- Core Power Yoga is currently offering free online classes.
- Peloton is offering a free 90-day trial during the pandemic including programs on cycling, strength training, yoga, and meditation.
- Tabata – is a type of high intensity intermittent training (backed by studies done by Prof. Tabata) that can easily be done at home. It’s easy to follow videos on youtube or use an app.
- The Scientific Seven Minute Workout – is another evidence-based high intensity workout that – just as the name suggests – only takes seven minutes to complete.